Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seville Orange Marmalade
- 3 lbs of seville or bitter oranges (about 12 oranges)
- 4 cups water
- 2 lemons - 1 regular lemon and 1 Meyer lemon
- 4 to 5 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 wide 5 or 6-quart pan (stainless steel or copper with stainless steel lining, not aluminum which will leach, hard anodized is okay)
- An electric or mechanical juicer (you can juice all the oranges by hand but it is much easier and less time consuming with a juicer).
- A sharp chef's knife
- A candy thermometer
- A large (8 cup) measuring cup pourer
- 5 to 6 8-oz canning jars
- Potato peeler
- A muslin jelly bag (for the pectin), or a large (18" diameter) round piece of muslin, or several pieces of cheesecloth that you can tie up into a bag
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?