Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seven Layer Dip III
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 chopped fresh red chile peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|