Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seven Layer Dip Cornmeal Pancakes
- 1 batch cornmeal pancakes, warm (see below)
- 1 cup refried beans, warm
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup cheese such as jack and cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?