Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seven Layer Dinner
- 3 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans peas, with liquid
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can water
- 1 pound pork sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38g|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|