Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seven-Layer Dip Recipe
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup crema or sour cream
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?