Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame noodles with tofu
- 250g pack firm tofu , drained (we used Cauldron)
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce , plus extra to serve (optional)
- 300g green veg (we used mange tout and halved bok choi)
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- small knob of ginger , peeled and shredded
- 300g pack straight-to-wok egg noodles (or use 2 sheets medium dried egg noodles and follow pack instructions)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil , plus extra to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?