Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame and Soy-Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup tamari, soy or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup butternut squash, peeled and cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 sweet potato or garnet yam, peeled and cut into one-inch wedges
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/8’s
- 1 parsnip or turnip, one-inch cubes
- Twist fresh cracked pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|