Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame & honey tofu with rice noodles
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 396g pack firm tofu , cut into sticks 1cm x 3cm, and patted dry
- 150g dried brown rice noodles
- 1 tbsp tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 red pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions , cut into fingers
- 2 heads pak choi (about 200g/7oz), washed and leaves separated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?