Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame & Soy-Brined Chicken
- 1½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 half or 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts (preferably antibiotic free and organic)
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Handful fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 189kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 76mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|