Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Wonton Triangles with Smoked Salmon and Wasabi
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (such as Asian)
- 1 egg white
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 1/4 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 6 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- Daikon radish sprouts or other small sprouts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?