Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Tuna with Soy Miso Dressing
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 fluid ounces milk
- 2 (4 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1.12 ounce) package miso soup mix
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?