Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 bunches fresh spinach - chopped, washed and dried
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|