Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Spice Chips
- 2 cups (240 grams) unsifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon each ground ginger and allspice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup light molasses
- 5 ounces (2/3 cup) sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 79kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|