Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Snap Peas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|