Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Shrimp with Cilantro-Lime Sauce Recipe
- 6 tablespoons white sesame seeds , toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 scallions , finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp (about 36), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?