Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Sake Pork Medallions
- 1 cup Holland House® Sake Cooking Wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, not packed
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, or more if desired
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Minced green onion (garnish)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|