Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Noodles with Cucumber Cashew Salad
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 eight ounce package soba noodles (or linguine)
- Sesame seeds for garnish1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 3/5 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice or white wine vinegar
- Fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?