Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Noodle Salad with Tofu Recipe
- 8 ounces dried soba or udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces extra-firm tofu , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil , plus more as needed
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cored, seeded, and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium English cucumber , halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?