Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Chicken Salad
- 4 cups (1 liter) water
- 4 slices of ginger, 1⁄4 in (6mm) thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 boneless chicken breasts(1 lb/500g)
- 4-5 mini cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, unpeeled (or 1 Kirby cucumber, peeled and deseeded)
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 6 green onions (scallions), finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup (65 ml) sesame oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup (65 ml) light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper- corns, lightly crushed
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?