Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame Carrots on a Bed of Soft Cabbage
- 2 teaspoons Chinese sesame oil
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame tahini
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups chopped onion
- 6 cups chopped napa or savoy cabbage
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|