Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) Silken soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce (Shoyu or Tamari)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted (Asian) sesame oil
- 1 cup tightly packed, chopped watercress stems (left over from 1 average bunch)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 17kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|