Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame-Lime Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 red chili pepper (such as jalapeo or serrano), sliced
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 small head romaine lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup crispy Chinese noodles
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?