Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame-Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 24kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|