Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame-Crusted Salmon with Orange-Miso Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoons yellow miso (fermented soybean paste)*
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 48 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons sesame seeds (white and/or black)
- Cocktail toothpicks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?