Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame-Crusted Chicken Paillards with Seaweed Salad
- 1 cup rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dried red chile pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 ounce dried cut wakame seaweed
- 2 small Asian cucumbers, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 red radishes, trimmed and cut into fine strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions (green and white parts), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 ounces each), washed and patted dry and trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?