Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame-Chile Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chile bean paste (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- ½ cup Dashi
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Japanese or Chinese sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons hot Japanese chile sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 51kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|