Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sesame-Braised Cabbage with Leeks
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 cups sliced leeks (whites and as much of the greens as feasible)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (possibly more)
- 4 cups cut green cabbage (1-inch “squares”)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chinese-style dark sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 125kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|