Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Serrano Ham and Poblano Corn Pudding
- 2 large poblano chiles
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 large ears) or frozen, thawed, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Large pinch of baking powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup instant corn masa mix (Maseca)*
- 4 ounces 1/4-inch-thick slices Serrano ham or prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup coarsely grated Manchego cheese (about 4 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?