Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Serrano Ham and Membrillo Crostini Recipe
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint , leaves only
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced serrano ham , prosciutto, or other salt-cured, unsmoked ham
- 1/2 cup membrillo paste , also known as quince paste
- 1 sourdough baguette , cut on the bias into 1/2-inch slices and toasted until golden brown
- 4 ounces aged Manchego cheese , shaved into bite-size pieces with a vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?