Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seriously Simple Seasoning Salt
- 30 garlic cloves, peeled, ends cut off
- 2 cups kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 3 tablespoons good-quality chile powder
- 2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery seed
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 8kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|