Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seriously Meatless: Homemade Salsa Verde
- Up to 8 serrano chiles or up to 3 jalapenos, stems removed (the upper end of these ranges will be very hot!)
- 1 pound tomatillos (about 1 dozen) or two 13-ounces cans, drained
- 1/2 small white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro springs and/or
- A few leaves of epazote, and/or 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (if frying)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?