Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seriously Asian: Big Wontons
- 1 pack wonton wrappers, about 50 wrappers
- 1/3 pound of fatty ground pork
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 bunch chives, minced, about 2 cups
- 1/3 pound leafy greens, such as napa, bok choy, or spinach, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or vermouth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 egg
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?