Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 dried pasilla chiles
- 1 (4-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 cups chicken or beef stock or water, more if necessary
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 4 tea bags strong black tea
- 2 cups dried pitted prunes
- 2 cups dried apricots
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?