Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 stalks celery, leaves removed, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 6 cups Basic Chicken Broth
- 2 tart green apples, peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken,
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 49mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|