Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Semolina and Spinach Gratin
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup semolina flour (pasta flour)
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 5/6 cup grated Parmesan cheese, separated into 1/2 cup and 1/3 cup measurements
- 3 large eggs (whisk in 1 at a time)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?