Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Semolina Dumplings with Butter and Cheese Sauce
- 3½ cups semolina, plus some extra for dusting
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Colander with large (¼ inch) holes
- Large, wide bowl to hold the dumplings cooked in batches
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 736kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 107g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|