Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Semisweet Chocolate Layer Cake with Vanilla Cream Filling
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Additional powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?