Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Semi-Indulgent Easy Brown Rice
- 1 cup instant brown rice (such as Minute®)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 fluid ounces low-sodium chicken broth, or more if needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|