Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Self-saucing chocolate pudding
- 100g butter , melted, plus a little extra for greasing
- 200g gluten-free plain flour
- 50g buckwheat flour
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 50g cocoa
- 1 tbsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 4 tbsp milky coffee , made in a mug as if you're going to drink it
- 3 large eggs
- 150ml milk
- 100g milk chocolate , broken into chunks
- vanilla ice cream or single cream, to serve
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 25g cocoa
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?