Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seitan and Polenta Skillet with Fresh Greens
- One 18-ounce tube polenta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cooking oil spray, optional
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound seitan, cut into bite-size pieces or strips
- 4 large or 6 medium stalks bok choy, with leaves, sliced crosswise
- 5 to 6 ounces baby spinach
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sliced sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?