Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seedy Spinach Salad
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hempseeds or poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel or cumin seeds (optional)
- A good squeeze of lemon juice
- A pinch each of sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil (or half olive and half sunflower oil)
- 8 ounces young spinach leaves, trimmed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|