Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 1/2 cups / 1 lb. 6.5 oz / 640 g White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast / active dry yeast
- 1 cup / 5 oz / 140g seeds (I use equal parts chopped pepitas, sunflower & poppy seeds)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1/4 cup / 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups / 475 ml water, ice cold
- semolina flour or cornmeal for dusting baking sheet
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?