Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seeded Cheddar Cheese Straws
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large egg yolk beaten with 1 teaspoon water, for glaze
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds, poppy seeds, or black onion seeds (see Note), for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|