Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 pound chunked (not thin sliced), Alaska-style smoked salmon
- 1 cup bottled champagne salad dressing
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces pickled green beans, cut in thirds
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, red or yellow, scrubbed
- 3 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 5 eggs, hard cooked and peeled, then quartered
- 1/2 cup nicoise or other small, black, pitted olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 82.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|