Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seattle Macadamia Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups sifted whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup halved macadamia nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|