Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seattle Fire Station 25 Meatloaf
- 1 pound bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 5 pounds spicy ground pork sausage
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 3 (4 ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 3 cups pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet meatloaf seasoning mix
- 1 pound pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup ketchup, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 78.1g|
|Saturated Fat 26.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|