Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 dozen Manila or Littleneck clams, thoroughly scrubbed and rinsed
- 2 dozen mussels, thoroughly scrubbed, debearded, if necessary, and rinsed
- 1 pound cleaned calamari, both sacs and tentacles, sacs cut into ½-inch-wide rings and tentacle crowns cut in half lengthwise to yield bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup minced flat leaf parsley
- Generous pinch red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small fresh bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 366kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 247mg (82%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|