Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared fillet of beef with a Thai vinaigrette
- 450g beef fillet (in one piece)
- small handful peppercorns , crushed
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Cos lettuce
- 1 large red onion , finely sliced
- 1 medium red chilli , finely chopped (optional)
- 125ml lime juice
- 3 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove
- handful coriander , finely chopped
- 1 stick lemongrass , outer layer removed, finely sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?