Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Wild Salmon with New Potatoes and Dijon Broth
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes or new red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 6- to 8-ounce skinless wild salmon fillets
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds baby spinach leaves, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?