Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Tuna with Green Beans, Lemon, and Wasabi
- 4 sushi-grade tuna steaks (3 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ounces haricots verts or slim green beans, trimmed
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 4 scallions (white and green parts), sliced thin on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?